Recent Post

3rd usage of have Present perfect tense | Spoken English institutes in S R Nagar | Speak well spoken English

by - 11:14 PM


3RD USAGE OF HAVE

SUBJECT+HAVE/HAS+V3+OTHER WORDS

(PRESENT PERFECT TENSE)

A.      Usually today’s completed actions.
I have waken up early in the morning.
I have finished all my daily activities.
B.      Habitual actions
I have gone to temple.
I have taken a cup of coffee.
C.      Regular actions
I have gone to college.
I have attended my spoken English classes.
D.      Repeated actions
I have taken bath.
I have taken my breakfast.

SUBJECT+HAVE/HAS+JUST+V3+OTHER WORDS

·         Recently completed actions

I have just come.
They have just gone.

SUBJECT+JUST+V3+OTHER WORDS
·         Un planned actions
I just come.
They just gone
Speak well spoken English institute provides best coaching to improve Spoken English and communication skills.  Special focus on Telugu medium students and job Seekers .  Call us 9393898000. For more information click here @ https://www.speakwellspokenenglish.com/


You May Also Like

0 comments